Sanctuary: A Vehement Discourse

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stuffmart

More crap to keep you occupied while I am in a funk.


1. What's your middle name : Laine
2. What color pants are you wearing right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now: Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Christmas Canon)
4. What was the last thing you ate: um, mashed potatoes
5. If you were a crayon what color would you be: dark pink
6. How is the weather right now: tit bit nipply
7. Last person you talked to on the phone: Mave
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex: smile
9. How are you today? I don't know
10. Favorite Drink: vanilla soy milk
11. Favorite sport: volleyball or golf
12. Hair Color: brown/blonde
13. Eye Color: blue
14. Do you wear contacts: when I am not sick
15. Siblings: sister Karlie, brother Justin
16. Favorite Month: October
17. Favorite Food(s): vegan (Tabouli, falafel, cous cous)
18. Last movie you watched: Kicking and Screaming
19. Favorite Day of the Year: DOn't have one.
20. Summer or Winter: neither
21. Hugs or Kisses: hugs
22. Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
23. Living Arrangements: moving
24. What books are you reading: Bible, and anything I am teaching to my students
25. What's on your mouse pad: don't use one anymore
26. Favorite Board Game: Clue
27. What did you do last night: passed out and didn't wake up.
28. Favorite Smells: JD, babies (not the stinky ones), the ocean
29. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: no, I have a short tongue
30. What inspires you: my family, art, music, people who fight despite odds.
31. What is the best vacation you have ever had? Portugal (and yes, I went there for more than two weeks. I was more like 4 months)

1. Pet Peeves: Weird women, drivers who pull out infront of me and make me slow down.

2. Favorite Sounds: music, laughing, kids giggling

3. Desk Items: On this desk...3-in-1 printer, monitor, tower, candle, new spinbrush, phone, kleenex box, cd's, pen, hemp necklace, ring, mini disk player, JD's army beret, a tack of blank dvd's, headphones, cologne.

4. Biggest Fears: losing my loved ones

5. Biggest Challenges: teaching

6. Newest 'Toys': um, I don't buy toys. I am more of a book person.

7. Most Used Words: oh ok

8. Most misspelled Words: then and than. I ALWAYS mess them up, and I was an English major.

9. Favorite Cartoon Characters: Family Guy

10. Your Homepage: Google

FIRST'S
First best friend: Lisa Essegern
First car: '95 Cavalier
First real kiss: Eric
First break-up: Sean Adams, when I was 16
First self purchased album: Rebecca St. James
First enemy: I don't really have any
First music you remember hearing in your house: Gospel

LAST'S
Last kiss: JD about 10 minutes ago
Last good cry: yesterday
Last library book checked out: Ihaven't been to the libary in ages. I go to Chapters/Indigo and buy my books
Last beverage drank: Iced Cappuccino
Last food consumed: potatoes
Last crush: JD, he's not really a crush though
Last phone call: Mave
Last time showered: this morning
Last annoyance: umm, this afternoon my students got on my nerves
Last time wanting to die: personal, nevermind.

FAVORITES
Boy's names: Elijah, and Benjamin
Girl's names: Abigail, Skye, Sophia
Subjects in school: English, history, biology
Animals: kitties

HAVE YOU EVER
Given anyone a bath? yes
Smoked? yes
Bungee jumped? Nope
Made yourself throw up? yes
Skinny dipped? not answering
Been in love? Yes
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? maybe when I was little, yes.
Pictured your crush naked? Yes
Actually seen your crush naked? heh.
Been rejected? probably
Rejected someone? yeah

ARE YOU
Understanding: I think so, I try to be
Open-minded: to some things, yes
Arrogant: not that I know of. Am I?
Insecure: Definately
Moody: When I haven't had anything to eat for a while.
Organized: YES. overly.
Bored easily: no
Obsessed: with a few things. Lipgloss to name one
Disappointed: yes
Happy: with JD yes. Otherwise I am not very happy.

WHO DO YOU WANNA
Kill: Kenny (from South Park, don't get all worried now).
Slap: no one really
Look like: Charlize Theron
Talk to offline: anyone
Talk to online: doesn't matter

WHICH IS BETTER
Coke or Pepsi: neither
Flowers or candy: flowers
Tall or short: Tall

RANDOM
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: maybe for 5 minutes (ask me when I am in labour)
Wish you were younger: nope

NUMBER OF
Of guys I've kissed: maybe 4 or 5
Of girls I've kissed: ha
posted by ria at 6:16 PM