Sanctuary: A Vehement Discourse

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Untitled Hymn

There is nothing I have to say. I know I have to post, I will post, but there is nothing to say that I care to actually say. I've stared at a guitar finger slide, and a bobby pin, concentrating, hoping for some inspiration. I haven't any luck. My day has inspired me to lash out irrationally. I haven't done that yet. I probably won't. My students have inspired me to get a different job.
My day was long. My energy is spent. I even downed some iron pills and milk thistle today. Hopefully they will kick in soon, get my energy up to a normal level. Someone said I should check my thyroid. Really, I think some parents should teach their children how to behave and treat their teachers with respect. We wouldn't have a problem then, would we? Maybe next year's class will be better? Who knows.
Keith Urban is coming to Hamilton in November. I just checked out tickets ($52.50CDN!!!!). I am so going to that concert. Anyways.
Um, I really have nothing to post.


1. Smoked cigarettes. – yes, and never will again
2. Smoked a cigar - yes, a wine and rum flavoured one. Actually not the whole thing
3. Broken a CD – yep, I went and broke everything that I couldn't confidentally listen to without feeling bad.
4. Crashed a friend's car - no, not that I am aware of?
5. Stolen a car – yes, but it was a friends, and it was a joke.
6. Been in love - yes, and enjoying being there right now.
7. Been dumped - once, and I was thrilled. I had no idea how to dump the guy. He was my first boyfriend. I was young. I m ade his life horrible until he dumped me.
8. Shoplifted - nope. I'm a good girl.
9. Been fired - nope, you want me to work for you. I'm Awesome!!
10. Been in a fist fight - I initiated a few when I was younger, believe it or not.
11. Snuck out of your house - yeah, we won't go there.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - No
13. Been arrested - No. Oh man, I am thinking of a few funny stories, some badassed girl told me.
14. Made out with a stranger - No, strange people maybe.
15. Gone on a blind date - No, I've always been able to see my dates. Heh
16. Lied to a friend - no
17. Had a crush on a teacher - Yes, in University. I won't share which English prof it was.
18. Skipped school - No. BROWN NOSER!!!
19. Slept with a co-worker - heck no! I waited until after I quit.
20. Seen someone die - no
21. Been on a plane - Yep, loved it. Just hated the airports
22. Thrown up in a bar - I don't do bars, however I did throw up in the bathroom. What a story.
23. Taken painkillers – yep.
24. Love someone or miss someone right now - yes, a lot actually. A lot.
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by – yep. When I was a kid.
26. Made a snow angel - yeah, recently, too!
27. Played dress up - NEver
28. Cheated while playing a game – yes
29. Been lonely – often, usually when I am surounded by people.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school – yep!!
31. Used a fake id – I still have to use a fake ID. They think my real ID is fake. Yay for looking 16 at my age!
32. Felt an earthquake – Here in the south (Ontario South..not hick vill south) we never get any of that.
33. Touched a snake - No, and I will never!!
34. Ran a red light – Yes. So has JD in downtown H.Dot. OH MY!
35. Been suspended from school – No, good kid, remember?
36. Had detention - shamefully yes.
37. Been in a car accident – yes, a few times. Once I was even on a bike. WOW. Stupid Van driver.
38. Hated the way you look – every day.
39. Witnessed a crime - I wish. I want to go into the Witness Protection program.
40. Pole danced – as a joke with carrie outside my school.
41. Been lost – oh yeah! Me= perpetually lost.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country – no, but flown over numerous times.
43. Felt like dying – yep
44. Cried yourself to sleep - yep
45. Played cops and robbers – No, but once JD gets his police thingee, I will get to play it all the time. I will be living Cops and Robbers. Right now its Mas. Bombadiers and Sargeants
46. Sang karaoke – Nope.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't – yes, like the time I...wait...never mind.
48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - Yes, oddly this happens to me all the time. I hate my friends. Nah, just the ones who make me laugh.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue - Nope. My mother, bless her heart, told me the old adage about there being deadly toxins and other such poisonous somethings that would get into my system. however, once I made a snoman cookie at christmas and I added a bit of yellow food colouring so it looked like dog pee on the bottom of it. Yep, nothing do to with the question.
50. Kissed in the rain - maybe not the rain, but some sort of water, yes.
51. Sing in the shower – Never. You should hear JD though. Actually, I am surprised you can't.
52. Made love in a park - no.
53. Had a dream that you married someone - yeah, once, a few months ago.
54. Glued your hand to something – No, I don't like things touching my hads that are sticky, gooey, filmy, dirty, etc.
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole – No, but I've witnessed that before.
56. Worn the opposite sex's clothes – No, I am not into that. I might wear JD's tee shirts to bed, or his boxers.
57. Had an orgasm - mais oui.
58. Sat on a roof top – no, I don't think so.
59. Didn't take a shower for a week - Sick, no way.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone – I am scared to watch Scary movies period. Dawn of the Dead was the latest.
61. Played chicken – not me, personally, but I was in the car with someone playing chicken.
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on – I was dumped in the lake with my clothes on.
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger- All the time, yes. Heh..no not really. But I have been told I am hot by strangers.
64. Broken a bone – yep, many. Never a fun thing to do for me. My bones are like...well, I don't drink enough calcium.
65. Been easily amused - maybe, not recently though, so I've forgotten the feeling.
66. Laugh so hard you cry – yeah
67. Mooned/flashed someone - not a stranger. And never mooned. Ew. You don't want to see my butt.
68. Cheated on a test – yes.
69. Forgotten someone's name – No. I'm one one of those psychos that remembers everything.
70. Slept naked – yep.
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool- ummm...
72. Been kicked out of your house – it was a threat.
73. Blacked out from drinking – passed out, yes.
74. Played a prank on someone – yes. I knew the most wicked people.
75. Gone to a late night movie – yep, all the time.
76. Made love to anything not human- like my cat or something? no...wait I...heheh....got you thinking, eh!
77. Failed a class – Religion 101 in University. Yep. I'm THAT good.
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat – oh gosh, yes.
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours - not for more than ten hours, no.
80. Cheated on a gf/bf – nope.
81. Ate a whole package of Oreos – GACK! no. Chocolate is not my thing. Fake chocolate is even more not my thing.
82. Thrown strange objects - haven't we all at one point or another?
83. Felt like killing someone – yeah
84. Thought about running away - yep. and I did. One day, I will share that story.
85. Ran away – I guess today is that day. Yes, on my bike, when I was 12, ran out of popcorn, rode my bike home.
86. Did drugs – Yes. AND I love pug dogs.
87. Had detention and not attend it - No. I was always prompt, if not five minutes early, with tons of homework
88. Yelled at parents - yep.
89. Made parent cry - I have no idea.
90. Cried over someone - many times, yes.
91. Owned more than 5 puppies- sick, no, but that question made me think og owning 5 pugs...that was a good thought.
92. Dated someone more than once - like dated and then dumped and then dated again? no never.
93. Have a dog – not that I know of.
94. Have a cat – yes, a shaved tabby, Tilly
95. Own an instrument – yep. A Beautiful turn of the century upright grand, and a keyboard, and the top of a clarinet, and 4 guitars.
96. Been in a band - yep.
97. Had more than 25 sodas in one day – ew, no. I can't even down one can.
98. Made out with a member of the same sex – not telling
99. Shot a gun – yep, not a real one mind you.
100. Been online for more than 5 hours straight – yes
posted by ria at 5:14 PM